Each product is carefully crafted by hand, and we wouldn’t have our delivery any different. Items will be delivered to your door by our quality courier service.
- Ready to ship within 4 working days, once shipped you should receive your chair within 24 hours
- Free UK Delivery
- Quality delivery service
- Delivery outside of the UK in not available
- Please Note* At this time we do not deliver to Northern Ireland
- Box Dimensions – 70x68x50h (cm)
We’re pretty confident that you will love the designs we deliver but information on how to return items can be found below. We offer an easy returns policy, so if when your product arrives it’s not what you expected, simply contact us within 14 days of delivery, with your order number and details.
Items being returned must be unused and in the original condition (including all labels and tags intact) with proof of purchase within 14 days. We’ll give you an exchange or refund, as long as your returned product meets our terms and conditions.
Synchronous tilt with tension adjustment and forward Seat Tilt.
Challenging the conventions of traditional home office furniture, we present a life without limitations, one that promotes good posture and promises all-day comfort.
When we say fully adjustable, we mean it.
TASK ONE combines soft textiles, sleek design and innovative ergonomic technology to bring you effortless everyday comfort.
- Over 45 years of knowledge
- Engineered by experts
- Industry leading technology
- Safety and performance tested
- Promotes good posture
- High-quality finish
- Box Dimensions – 680L x 665W x 495H (mm)
- Semi-assembled – Partial assembly is required
View features tab for all chair functions and mechanisms.Dimensions & WeightTASK ONE No Arms
Overall Height 985mm – 1105mm Overall Width (base) 700mm Seat Height 435mm – 555mm Seat Width 500mm Seat Depth (from lumbar) 415mm – 465mm Back Height (from seat) 550mm Weight 15Kg Box size 680L 665W 495H (mm) Box weight 19KgFeatures
- 2 Year Guarantee
- Moulded seat foam ensuring lasting comfort all day long.
- Mesh Back Spacer Textile – A complex construction for superior comfort, support and breathability.
- Adjustable back lumber to improve comfort, back support and promote good posture.
- Recline with the fully adjustable synchronised tilt tension allowing you to perfectly balance your weight and movement. Alternatively, choose from 4 back locking positions including upright.
- Choose from 0°/ 3°/ 6° forward seat tilt locking positions, helping increase circulation and reducing lower back pressure.
- Seat height and depth adjustment providing maximum support regardless of your height. (Seat slide has 60mm travel in 5 locking positions)
- Seamless high-quality finishes that will withstand the test of time.
- Generously sized castors for easy movement and extra durability.
- This chair has been tested for office use and meets the requirements for durability and stability in the following standards: EN 1335-2 and ANSI/BIFMA x5.1.
- Tested up to a user weight of 125 Kg.
- Seat fabric is finished and tested to perform to BS 5852 Part 1: 1979 – Schedule 4 Part 1 & Schedule 5
We’ve had your back for over 45 years…
Established designer, makers & manufacturers of sustainable contemporary furniture. Our new concept of living upholds all the same principles, just consciously more practical. From drawing each design to hand packing every product, we have full control of all our services ensuring you experience quality every time.
Sustainably made in the UK
We ensure that sustainable thinking is incorporated into everything we design, create, and produce, whether that be during the making of our products or the delivery of each item. We encourage sustainable behaviours and constantly look for better ways to reduce our impact through renewable energy, alternative fuel and greater efficiency.
You’ve got an
We’re offering you an exclusive 5% OFF your order for a limited time only. Don’t miss out…